Becoming a DCC Knight has never been easier: Get Ready, Get Set, Go!
For NEW Danville Community College Students
Have questions or need help?
Contact Admissions at (434) 797-8467 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Admissions Office is located in the Wyatt Building Room 108.
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Get Ready
Apply to DCC
Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid - Complete a Free Application for Federal Students Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The DCC school code is 003758.
- Contact the Educational Opportunity Center for help completing this application, contact 434-797-8577 or email@example.com
DCC Scholarships – Contact the DCC Educational Foundation at 434-797-8437.
Veterans Benefits – Visit danville.edu/veterans
- Get Set
Take the Direct Enrollment Survey for placement.
Submit your previous college transcript for review to firstname.lastname@example.org or have them mailed to DCC Admissions, 1008 South Main Street, Danville, VA 24541.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
GO to DCC ROCKS (Registration Orientation Computer Knowledge and Support)
All NEW students must participate in DCC ROCKS! DCC ROCKS includes one mandatory in-person session and an online series of modules in Canvas.
DCC ROCKS will provide you information to be a successful student!
Information covered includes:
- Academic Counseling & Accessibility Services
- Stay Connected/Website Overview
- Campus Safety
- Campus Tour
- Registering for Classes
- Payment & Bookstore
- Student Activities – Clubs and Organizations
- Student Support Services
- Distance Learning Orientation
Sign up for DCC ROCKS at danville.edu/DCCROCKS