The Financial Aid Office assists students in achieving their educational goals by providing access to an array of financial resources to fund their education. Students receive assistance in filling out their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and receive information on the various forms of aid available to them.
The Financial Aid Office administers a variety of federal and state financial aid programs to assist students with their educational costs at Danville Community College.
Financial Aid Program Outcomes
- Help students and their parents search for, apply, receive and maintain eligibility for various types of financial aid
- Determine financial aid awards
- Provide proactive and responsive financial aid counseling
- Ensure financial aid compliance with all federal, state, and college regulations
- Offer federal work-study resources to help eligible students earn funds for their educational expenses and provide worthwhile job opportunities