Courses listed in the Class Schedule will each have a different kind of way to "do class." Most of them are face to face in an on campus classroom, but some are via other means. Please refer to our Course Modalities document to find out all the different ways that DCC offers a course. Inside the Class Schedule, be sure to pay attention to the way the course is offered. There will be extra technology or requirements necessary for modalities other than face to face.
Building and Room Identification
- EIT - Charles Hawkins Engineering & Industrial Technology Building
- HILL - Hill Building
- CHILD CARE - Carrington Child Development Center
- CLEMENT or LRC - Whittington Clement Learning Resources Center
- FOUNDATION HALL - Foundation Hall
- TAYLOR - Taylor Building
- TEMPLE - Temple Building
- WELDING - Welding Building
- WYATT - Wyatt Building
Off-Campus Locations are:
- RCATT - Regional Center for Advanced Technology and Training
- HCS - Halifax County High School, South Boston
- SVHEC - Southern Virginia Higher Education Center, South Boston/Halifax
- VTC - Pittsylvania County Vocational Technical Center
Danville Community College provides its website, catalog, handbooks, and any other printed materials or electronic media for your general guidance. The college does not guarantee that the information contained within them, including, but not limited to, the contents of any page that resides under the DNS registrations of www.danville.edu is up-to-date, complete and accurate, and individuals assume any risks associated with relying upon such information without checking other credible sources, such as a student’s academic advisor. In addition, a student's or prospective student's reliance upon information contained within these sources, or individual program catalogs or handbooks, when making academic decisions does not constitute, and should not be construed as, a contract with the college. Further, the college reserves the right to make changes to any provision or requirement within these sources, as well as changes to any curriculum or program, whether during a student's enrollment or otherwise.
Links or references to other materials and websites provided in the above-referenced sources are also for information purposes only and do not constitute the college’s endorsement of products or services referenced.