Official DCC Transcripts are provided free of charge.
Attention All DCC Student and Alumni – Important Transcript Information
Beginning May 1, 2021, all official DCC transcripts will be sent via Parchment. All official transcript requests should be made online at danville.edu/transcript-request. Transcripts will cost $12.50 each and will be sent electronically. Paper transcripts will also be requested online at a cost of $15.00 per copy.
Unofficial transcripts are available through the Student Information System for active students to access and print if needed.
There are four (4) different ways to request an official DCC transcript:
- Request online through the Student Information System.
(NOTE: This only applies to students who have attended DCC within the last ten years.)
- Submit a Transcript Request Form by mail, fax, or scan and email.
- Submit a signed letter by mail, fax, or email containing the following information:
- Full name (present and any former)
- Social Security number or DCC EMPLID#
- Email address to which the transcript should be emailed
- Dates of attendance
- Contact number
- In person at the Admissions Office in the Wyatt Building, Room 108.
All written requests can be sent to :
Danville Community College
1008 South Main Street
Danville, VA 24541
*Since your signature is required, we cannot accept phone calls for transcripts.