Apply Online. It's Quick, Easy and Free!
The completed application will indicate your:
- Student ID Number
- myDCC username and temporary password
- In-state or out-of-state status
Make sure to keep this information handy!
Sign in to myDCC
After completing the college application, set up your myDCC account using your myDCC username and temporary password. Do this within 24 hours or you will be locked out of your account! myDCC provides access to important student information and your college email account.
For password reset assistance, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigate Your Next Steps
Click on Navigate in your myDCC portal, which will guide you through your next steps, including:
- Applying for financial aid & VA Benefits
- Completing the Virginia Placement Test
- Meeting with an accademic advisor
- Assistance selecting classes
- Tuition payment options
Academic counselors are available to discuss program options, make your appointment through Navigate.
Apply for Financial Aid
The FAFSA must be filled out every year: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Check the status of your financial aid or find answers to your questions 24/7 at mysupport.dcc.vccs.edu or call 1.855.844.3634 to talk to a financial aid specialist.
- Need more help? The Educational Opportunity Center provides free one-on-one help with applying for financial aid, scholarships, academic and career counseling and more. Call 434.797.8577
Attend DCC Rocks
DCC ROCKS (Registration, Orientation, Computer Knowledge and Support) sessions are offered for new students during open registration prior to the start of classes.
- Get your DCC Student ID card and FREE parking permit
- Advising and class schedules
- myDCC workshop
- Campus tours